Facebook announced this week that it’s opening its first office in Africa and has hired Ogilvy and Nike veteran, Nunu Ntshingila-Njeke to head it. Based in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg, the company hopes to build on 20% growth experienced between September of 2014 and June of 2015.
Archive Africa »
The purpose of this educational show is to provide information to the Canadian consumer and tourist on travel, tourism, business, and real estate in Africa by bringing together African-based organizations, businesses and government officials with Canadian tourists, buyers, travel & real estate industry professionals, and the media.
IBM’s corporate citizenship initiative, the Corporate Service Corps, is entering into new countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America to provide small businesses, educational institutions and non profits with sophisticated pro bono business consulting and skills development to improve local conditions and foster job creation. IBM today announced an expansion of its program, a corporate […]
Entrepreneurship is an art, not a science. That is why different experts on the topic give conflicting advice. That’s why it is important for an entrepreneur to know his or her business style. Some people are very comfortable with risk, even if that means they might lose their business. Some business owners prefer to play […]
Standard Investment Bank on Thursday introduced a new value added short message service (SMS) to its clients, which provides for mobile trading on the Nairobi Stock Exchange. “Clients are increasingly getting busy and do not find time to physically come to the offices. The product, therefore, aims at offering that convenience of time as well […]
- Interview with Congressman Bobby Rush, Co-Chair of the Africa Partnership for Economic Growth Caucus (APEGc) - 10 emails
- Top 5 African Tech Firms to watch in 2009 - 4 emails
- Tech Entrepreneur Thrives in Ghana - 4 emails
- New Alpha Refinery (Ghana) Ltd to Build Largest Oil Refinery in West Africa - 2 emails
- Hillary Clinton’s 7 Country Africa Tour - 2 emails
- Kenya Building Africa’s Largest Wind Farm - 2 emails
- IBM Expands Corporate Service Corps in Africa - 2 emails
- Patrice Motsepe - 2 emails
- An Improved Connectivity Infrastructure - 1 email
- Social Networks Boost Marketing - 1 email